CONNECTING THE BLOCKS
The Blockchain Entrepreneurs Club South Africa (BECSA) is excited to invite you to our first Cape Town conference, “Connecting the Blocks”, sponsored by PwC. This will be an evening filled with presentations by leading industry experts, discussions and networking; this event is aimed at all levels of knowledge encompassing blockchain and entrepreneurship.
Sponsored by PwC and in partnership with The Festive Collective, a portion of the profits from this event will be donated to our chosen impact hero, Molo Mhlaba.
Venue: PwC, 5 Silo Square, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
17:30 – 18:00: Registration
18:00 – 19:30: Presentations
19:30 – 21:00: Networking, drinks & snacks
Master of Ceremonies
- Alexa Michaels | Director Blockchain Entrepreneurs Club South Africa & Blink
- Paul Mitchell | Fintech and Blockchain Lead at PwC South Africa
- Mike Scott | Co Founder & CEO of Nona
- Aatish Ramakaran | Director Blockchain Entrepreneurs Club South Africa & Blink
- Lohan Spies | Founder at Trustlab
- Monica Singer | Creator of Opportunities at Consensys
* Speaker list subject to change prior to event.
We recommend that you park in the Silo’s underground parking.
PwC Southern Africa offers a wide range of industry-focused tax, assurance and advisory services to help its diverse clients enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. PwC is one of the largest knowledge businesses in the world. Through networks and offices worldwide, the company taps into expertise on the latest trends globally to provide clients with best practice advice and solutions, tailored to local markets and their unique requirements.
BECSA exists to create opportunities for growth in the local ecosystem, based on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
We are dedicated to:
- Blockchain education
- Networking and engagement amongst like-minded entrepreneurs
- Fostering the creation of business opportunities and entrepreneurship
- Being socially responsible by highlighting and supporting a cause that can benefit from this ecosystem.
- Festive Collective
Festive Collective is a fun campaign that connects festive season dinners, parties and gatherings (collectives) of any size anywhere via social media to support and raise awareness of an impactful cause.